top of page
House with Pool
What We Do

We work with you and your professional tax advisor to make sure your real estate property investments qualify for the 1031 exchange and the process of deferring taxes. 

Under the tax code, "individuals, C corporations, S corporations, partnerships (general or limited), limited liability companies, trusts and any other taxpaying entity may set up an exchange of business or investment properties" (IRS Tax CODE) for a like-kind property.

Property used for primary residence/personal use or as a second home or vacation home does not normally qualify for a 1031 exchange.

We can facilitate forward exchanges, reverse exchanges, and improvement exchanges.

How do I begin the process?

You can begin the process by contacting our office. We will walk you through every step and provide consultations on any questions you may have. We are happy to meet with you in person to discuss your exchange or we can handle the transaction for you remotely. 

We are here to help you build wealth and make the most of your investment dollars. 

bottom of page